Why NCBC Membership?
The question to ask is WHY NOT membership!
With an NCBC membership you not only receive benefits specific to breast health professionals, you also have an opportunity to apply your experience to the everyday challenging life of a breast health patient. NCBC recognizes that our goal of improving breast care for all members is through evidence-based education, advocacy, certification and quality validation programs.
We accomplish this goal through our annual conference, email question program, Navigator certification, Cancer Genetics and Risk Assessment Certification, Certified Breast Assessment, our NQMBC™ Program and many networking opportunities. If that is not enough, NCBC also partners with the most advanced breast health suppliers to give you the most up to date information.
NCBC’s members are the instrumental component of our organization, come and join us!
NCBC Membership Benefits... More Value Than Ever Before!
Facility Membership includes:
- Access to the NQMBC program - A quality initiative of the National Consortium of Breast Centers
- Appear in the NCBC National Directory of Breast Centers - found in the breastcare.org site. Listing includes facility name and address, primary contact person, facility description, photo and patient services.
- Free Job Postings ($500 value) - Post your available positions on the NCBC Breastcare.org website.Viewed by more than 2,000 breast health care professionals
- NCBC Facility Member 10% Discount off Registration to the 3 day NCoBC Annual Breast Center Conference - for up to 5 staff members. A Savings of up to 385.00!
- Receive a Certificate of Membership - Proudly display your certificate of membership and let your community and patients know you are dedicated to excellence in breast health care
- Membership benefits for one person (Individual Non- Physician)- This person is will be the primary contact for the facility.
- Ask the Experts - NCBC gives you access to nationally known breast health professionals, experts in their respective breast care fields. This valuable service is available only to NCBC members.
Don’t wait! NCBC Facility membership is just $50 a month - payable only as a onetime payment of $600 a year. Membership gives your Breast Center access to the NQMBC program, Breast Center of Excellence Certification process and all hosting costs for the NQMBC data collection of your facility. Also included is access to the NCBC Information Exchange program, Navigator, CBE and BSE certification programs and ability to attend the NCoBC Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference at a10% savings for up to 5 of your staff. A Savings of up to $385.00!
To Enroll for or Convert your NCBC Facility Membership contact:
Wendy Anderson 574.401.8111 email@example.com